January 12, 2021
Our small grants support member collaboration within the INTO family
For our most recent TAP-INTO call, INTO is funding the exchange of best practice between our member organisations all around the world.
Grants of up to £2,000 will support INTO members to develop work that is inspired by collaboration within the INTO family of National Trusts. Projects can focus on any activity relevant to the work of heritage trusts, but must be inspired by your peers overseas. Maybe you have come into contact with our work as part of an INTO Project, joined an inspiring webinar, or are looking to build on discussions that began at INTO Online 2021.
We are focusing on how contact with other INTO members has inspired plans for the future, prioritising those applications that can really demonstrate where this is the case.
Applications closed on 23 July 2021. General eligibility requirements are outlined below.
TAP-INTO support in numbers
- Grants are available to INTO members in good standing.
- Funds are available to cover any reasonable cost associated with activities inspired through the global network.
- For projects including travel, INTO typically expects the beneficiary organisation to meet the costs associated with hosting.
- We reserve the right to make partial awards.
- Activity must be complete by 31 March 2022.
- Each INTO member may receive a maximum of one grant.
TAP-INTO aims to build the capacity of our members through knowledge sharing. These small grants run in rounds throughout the year.
It’s all about commonality, shared learning and bringing trusts together. Past TAP-INTO grants have connected Nelson Island in Trinidad with expertise from Scotland to advise on the island’s development as a visitor attraction.
We have supported Australian National Trusts in the development of a commercial strategy and explored the feasibility of a working holidays programme at a trust in the remote South Atlantic.
If you’d like to stay up to date on opportunities available to INTO members, why not sign up to our newsletter?
We are grateful for the generous support of the Helen Hamlyn Trust in making the TAP-INTO programme possible.